Become a vendor and join the Holler On The Hill Vendor Village for 2019. Please note that we put a BIG focus on LOCAL vendors. We want to showcase interactive spaces and would love to see you demonstrating and creating on-site during the event.
Vendor fees are outlined below. Through our community subsidy program we offer complimentary spaces (approved vendors only) for select Indiana-based farmers/growers, visual artists and makers.
Complete the form below to confirm your vendor space and accept our vendor agreement. A member of our team will be in contact to finalize your application and arrange for payment upon the acceptance of your application.
Vendor Deadline: September 6, 2019
The Vendor will maintain their booth continuously from the opening to the close of the event during all official hours of the event as follows:
Sunday, September 22, 2019 12:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Saturday, September 21, 2019 from 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Sunday, September 22, 2019 10:30 PM – 12:30 AM
1. The vendor agrees to have their space fully set up by 10:00 am on Saturday, September 21, 2019. The vendor agrees to complete booth breakdown immediately following the event completion on Sunday, September 22 and will be completed no later than 12:30 AM.
2. Vendors are encouraged to recycle, use solar powered lights and operate in an environmentally conscious manner with a minimal waste footprint.
3. The vendor agrees to have booth staffed during the ENTIRE Event. If vendor does not check in during set up hours, booth space will be subject to change. NO refunds will be made to exhibitor’s who fail to occupy space.
4. All vendor product and signage must fit within booth space. Exhibits must not block aisles or other booths. Organizer reserves the right to remove inappropriate, offensive or obstructive display from the event.
5. Vendors agree to display all prices on signage in a visible and readable way.
Vendor Terms and Conditions
1. Soliciting outside of designated booth space is not permitted.
2. Vendor agrees not to sublet space or exhibit merchandise other than specified on the registration form without permission from Organizer.
3. Organizer reserves the right to reject, restrict or remove any vendor.
4. Vendor agrees that space assignments will be made by and may be changed by the Organizer.
5. Vendors are liable for any damage or defacement to event structures caused by their exhibit.
6. ALL booths must comply with local fire, health, and safety regulations. Vendors are responsible for following fire regulations set by the Indianapolis Fire Marshal and obtaining any necessary health permits from the Board of Health.
7. Proof of valid insurance is required, meeting the following minimum insurance requirements:
A. General Liability, including bodily injury $1,000,000 per occurrence
B. Workers Compensation at or above state minimum requirements.
Vendor space fees include 2 “Working” passes for both days of the event. Up to 2 additional passes maybe purchased at a discounted rate.