VOLUNTEER AT HOLLER ON THE HILL & EARN YOURSELF A TICKET
Thanks for your interest in volunteering at Holler on the Hill. Our team of volunteers is the heart and soul of the festival. We love engaging with so many local friends, family, and residents that come together to help produce the event. Shifts are filling up quickly so be sure to lock in your desired time frame as soon as you can. We’ll send a confirmation to volunteers around September 12, and then a subsequent message with details on your shift.Sign Up To Volunteer
Sign Up To Volunteer
Sign Up To Volunteer
Our volunteer program is a great way to turn your hard work into Holler on the Hill tickets.
- 1 6-hour shift = 1 single day GA ticket
- 2 6-hour shifts = 1 2-day weekend pass
There are shifts that take place before and after the events, which would allow you to take advantage of both days of your ticket. We will do our best to put you in the desired position, but the festival does reserve the right to move/change roles based on the needs of the event. Volunteers who fail to show up for their shift or are late/leave early will automatically forfeit their ticket.
What Do Volunteers Do:Volunteers help with a variety of roles in and around the festival including setup, teardown, customer service, ticket scanning, wrist-banding, vendor setup, fundraising for non-profit partners, beverage sales, merchandise and more.
- All volunteers must be at least 18 years of age
- All volunteers who will be around adult beverages must be 21 years of age with a valid servers license (you can indicate this upon confirmation)
- Attend 1 of our two mandatory volunteer orientations. We will hold one onsite at the park and one virtual through Google Hangouts. You are highly encouraged to attend the in-person orientation
- Arrive a minimum of 30 minutes prior to the start of your shift
- Sign a volunteer waiver at orientation
Limitations:When you receive the confirmation message you will be asked a few questions to help us route put you in the best position. You will also be able to indicate any physical limitations that may prevent you from performing certain duties.
enter form code here